Friday, November 5, 2010

The Weekend!!!

Oh yeah it's Friday.

What a week it's been.

I got my quarterly BTR rag yesterday and there I am bigger than life.

I have to tell you that it didn't sting near as much as I thought it would.

So for all of you reading this if you ever get turned into the BTR, a slap on the hand, a fine and being published is not the end of the world. You'll be fine.

Like my first business mentor always used to say "if you don't mess things up ever so often then you aren't doing anything".

I stand by this philosophy. What the hell, none of us are perfect and we are all stubborn at times.

Oh well, forget that, it's over. Let's talk about something good.

As I mentioned it is the weekend boys and girls. It's time to shut em off and crack open a cold one (if that's your thing).

Whatever your thing is enjoy it as much as you can. It will all be there on Monday when you get back to do it again.

I predict that we are all going to start seeing a lot more work start rolling in over the next few months, so get ready!! (I'm starting to see a big upward trend in several areas).

Big thanks to everyone that made comments this week. You people are awesome.

I really like hearing what you have to say. Opinions and being open minded enough to listen make for a well rounded person.

Tune in next week for more awesome posts.

I have one that is kind of sketchy that will get some opinions out of you.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment