Friday, November 12, 2010

It's the weekend again

OK boys and girls it's time to put em down, shut em off and relax.

For guys like me that are running solo some work will be done over the weekend (I am so busy!!!) but I will find time to go to the races on Sunday and hopefully see anyone besides Jimmy Johnson win.

Great week with great comments. I'm glad that I could provoke some thoughts.

I know you all have opinions so thaw out a little and post away. The community needs your input and so do I.

I am deciding if it will be controversy or fun next week. We have had quite a bit of the first so maybe the latter??

I have received some kind of weird information that is worth speaking about so maybe a combo of fun and serious.

All that said have a great weekend. It's all going to be there on Monday so enjoy.

Thanks for all the votes and awesome comments!!!

1 comment: