Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awesome!!!

This is part of a comment posted by a follower and I think this is one of the greatest things I have ever heard. I believe I would have paid a little money to see this.

Hey Mr. Muth. Would you choreograph the re-enactment for film? I would love to put it on here.

My question is this. What do you do when you see this happening? Do you look at him and simply say, Really? Really? Aside from laughing your ass off of course.

See below. Thanks!!!!

"And my personal favorite, watched a ranch hand try to use his rope and horse to pull a section corner. When the horse hit the end of the rope the cinch broke and the ranch hand "landed with a thud".

1 comment:

  1. The Long version:

    We were in the process of setting a Forest Service 2-1/2 inch aluminum post. We dug the hole, flanged the pipe, put the pipe in the hole and back filled with rocks and dirt. The cowboy rode up wanting to know why we were doing this. So we told him. He showed little emotion until we started posting the national forest boundary. That is when he became upset. So he decided that there would be no boundary with no monument. I tried to settle him down but it was no use. The last thing I heard him say, as I watched him put the spurs to the horse was "by god I'll git that sum-bitch outta there". Then, bang zoom, he is on the ground in his saddle and the horse is headed for the barn at a full gallop. So after I stopped laughing, I helped him up and drove him to the ranch headquarters about 3 miles away. We have been friends ever since.

    I will have to see about putting a film version together.

    ReplyDelete