Monday, December 13, 2010

Offer

I was given an opinion last week by a fellow surveyor that I am the only one using Topica for self promotion.
Well I have to say that I honestly never thought of my blog as self promotion.
I like to talk about business and surveying and am doing so in a manner that anyone around here is yet to do.
After some thought I have to say he is right. Anyone that does something like this is doing a certain amount of self promotion.
I am still trying to figure out what I am gaining my blabbing to a bunch of surveyors?? Probably nothing as very few of you is likely to enhance my business my throwing me tons of work that you will most likely keep for yourself.
I am in the process of taking my blog beyond the Topica crowd, starting with APLS members and then to people I know across the country that happen to be surveyors. I will have a significantly larger amount of viewers very soon.
So I am going to make an offer to all of you.
If you have something you would like to promote (within reason) contact me and I will post and then put it on the side bar for a pre-determined amount of time.
Needless to say if you want to promote your survey business it will never happen here, but anything else is fine. It is open game. Yes, even a side business.
If you are an equipment, material or software vendor I will post your ads for a reasonable fee.
If you are an Arizona Joe Surveyor I will post your promotion for free.
So think it over. If there is something you would like to get the word out on, please contact me. I am more than willing to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment