Friday, October 29, 2010

The weekend!!

Oh yeah it's the weekend and Halloween to boot.

I want to thank everyone that viewed my blog today. Great response!!!!

FYI. Since I am new to the whole blogging thing I had this thing locked up so only members can comment. I have now changed it so anyone can, so please speak your mind. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Also please see the comment below my "Dirt Bag" post from Dane. It speaks loudly and I really appreciate his input. (Click comment button)

Next week I am going to throw out a couple of controversial topics. I really want to hear from you, even if you want to email a comment so no one knows who you are I will post it for you.
That said I am willing to talk about any topic on any ones behalf (within reason) if you are uncomfortable doing so.

Well now it is time to shut off those computers, set down the gps and go do your thing, albeit get inebriated at a Halloween party, sleep, football, racing, take the kids trick or treating or wave signs of protest against the dark satan holiday.

Enjoy, be safe and tune in again for further posts.

1 comment: