Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shout

I want to give a shout to Dan Muth for starting an interesting new blog. http://dmjmpls.blogspot.com
In my opinion Dan is a very articulate and well spoken guy. I am sure he is going to have a lot of interesting things to say. I encourage anyone that reads my page to check his out.

Next, to Mike Miller at the City of Phoenix. Last week I posted a request for info on Topica and he was on it within the hour. He provided me with some old surveys that proved a couple of monuments I was using.

And then there is Brian Dalager. Dude, your GDAC program is by far the best thing that has happened to surveying in Maricopa County. It is one of the tools I use on a daily basis and it has enhanced my bottom line like you would not believe. They should issue a coin in your honor.

I know I keep saying how great GDAC is and I will continue to do it. It is a trend setting site.

Keep up the great work guys.


Thank!!

No comments:

Post a Comment