Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Hiatus

Ever notice how an unbearable demand for political correctness and sensitivity has been rammed down the throat of our society?
Well I am here to tell you that it is my personal belief that people of today need to re-grow the thick skin of their predecessors.
I am personally of the belief that a person is of free will to believe and practice anything they want as long as it does not bring harm to anyone and as long as they keep it to themselves and refrain from trying to ram into others brains.
I have an immense amount of respect for a person’s individual beliefs and their personal space.
Therefore I want to wish the following:
Happy Holidays
Happy Hanukah
Have a Crazy Kwanzaa
Rock on, with the Pagan’s Yule celebration
and any others that I have missed because at times I am culturally challenged.

Now for my personal favorite, Merry Christmas!!
Let's all give it up once again for the Surfing Santa.



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment