Monday, July 11, 2011

Return

I always feel a little dread when I have to go back to work after having a superb vacation.

I could honestly never do another survey again and be very happy.

However after being in the office for an hour or so I fell right back in and it all came together.

So there I am in Newport Beach driving out on the peninsula and what do I see but a survey crew. It occurred to me that surveying at the beach must be a great perk to the job.

How can you go wrong with all of the curvy scenery?? But then here comes the guy with the banana hammock and that makes the gun lens explode.

I think that surveyors are the same all over and depending on how they deal with their circumstance dicates how they survive.

Is life the hot G-string chick or is it the guy in the hammock.

Happy surveyor or unhappy surveyor?? I know which one I am. Do you?



                                            Todd the lens killer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment