Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Time

OK. It's summer again. This is the time of year when my mind really starts to wonder off to places other than work.

I obviously still have a lot of kid in me.

All I want to do is hang at the beach or anything that has nothing to do with surveying.

Yes business is really starting to pick up and I have some people moving (mostly on construction) and May has been a great month even though I can't really remember any of it, oh and with all kinds of other distractions happening, I still managed to crank some great receivables.

Biz is good and getting a lot better.

OK, now here I am again back in summer mode. Yes I am going to the beach. It's a must. My mind is already there and I am grinding the days and doing it well until I get there.

I am on a blog hiatus until Mid July. By then I should have all kinds of interesting things to spout about. I have been doing a lot of thinking about content and have a lot of things to write about.

Until then I hope the following photos can be as influential on you as they are on me. They truly make life worth living. I have a little something for everyone.

Peace out surveyors. Make it a great summer. Be sure to play a lot, love a lot and whatever you do please remember that there is a fun loving kid in you too.








Sometimes you just gotta hammock up!

1 comment:

  1. Had to throw in Tod...You could have at least warned us.

    ReplyDelete