Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh Yeah the Holidays


Well it’s the Holidays again. 

I want to take a moment to thank anyone that has posted and participated on my blog this last year.
Good, bad, hateful or indifferent, you help make it fun.

I want to wish everyone
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukah
Happy Kwanzaa
Or whatever your thing is, enjoy and make it a great one. 

2012 Has been a hell of a year. It’s been up and down and around all over the world.

2013 looks promising and I intend to charge at it with full force.

Now then, lets once again give it up for the surfing Santa.

 
 
See all of you crazy kids next year.

Happy Holidays and Happy New year.

1 comment:

  1. Fellow Surveyors,

    I would also like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    Everyone take care during the Christmas Holidays, drive careful and have fun.

    [Side Note: Anyone who has the time to dress up like Santa, then go surfing has way to much time on his hands... maybe a medical marijuana prescription too...but you gotta love it]

    My best to all,

    Dane

    ReplyDelete