Wednesday, November 7, 2012

America Moving Forward


I very rarely discuss politics in public and I am going to continue that trend.
Today however I am very sad for our great country.
On November 6, 2012 the United States of America decided to continue the unfortunate and extremely precarious position that is placed its self in 4 years ago.
The magnitude of this decision is serious and we will have little idea of it for the next year or so.
Why did this happen? I know why, but I refuse to discuss it here just as I refuse to disparage the continuing President of these United States.
Many will tell you how much trouble we are in.
Fat chance!
To them I say “Shut your ignorant mouth”! Take your mudslinging and shove it.  Keep your trap shut unless you have something constructive to say about how to help us progress.
We are Americans. We are the greatest country the world has ever seen and by nature we will prevail no matter what is handed to us.
I am an American Patriot through and through, I love my country and I will succeed no matter what comes my way.
I'm moving forward.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment